Thursday 21 July 2011

I've been to a marvellous party...

Oh my loves it is with a certain moistness of eye that I write to you today, popping a lid on the old blog's pot and bidding a fond adieu to our Pride Bristol frolics of the last few months. 
But before we get too weepy let's just remember what a hoot it's been!  
The Darkling Team with Pride Bristol wunderkids Daryn, Anna and Amy
There are many wonderful people we've swept up along with us over the past few months and like a good girl I've done all my thank you kindlys on our new Good Eggs page. 

If you'd like to follow the talented little Darklings then you can find out all about what they're up to now I've released them back into the wild, just click our Jolly Fine Team

And to you my dears thanks ever so for following our misadventures, for helping us sell out the bloomin' Tobacco Factory theatre, for jitterbugging and laughing, for marching proudly and PrideBristoling and for reading the ramblings of an old soak thus far. 

Very fondest squeezings and here's to Pride Bristol 2012!
Mrs C x

P.S. Oh I must just add that you can get some post-darkling joy by coming along and seeing the fantastic Zahra Barri aka Dickie in her very own Edinburgh preview tonight at the Wardrobe theatre bristol, see you there, mine's a G&T! 

No comments:

Post a Comment