Tuesday 5 July 2011

A bunch of Cox (and Baloney)

Well darlings, gosh I have been rushed off my heels getting everything ready for the Darkling extravaganza and although it's always preferable to have someone else blow your trumpet I must blow my own for a second and say it is going to be a ruddy hoot!


First off the bat, I am delighted to announce the delightful Cox and Baloney as our vintage gurus, helping us take over the Tobacco Factory bar and drag it to the 40s' for a jolly old time. There's bunting afoot, a host of music and dancers, maybe even the odd hair-do and cupcake. What's more darlings, last week I found myself with the marvellous Clifton WI! Fingers crossed they're in as they do seem a giggle.


Back at Darkling HQ I hear that everyone is 'off-book' and certain cast members have managed to stop goosing themselves whilst in frocks. Lawks, what's the saying? Never work with donkeys, childregs or thespians.


Toodles! Must dash, I'm on some sort of island and I must find out how one get's off.


Fondest squeezings, Mrs C. x

No comments:

Post a Comment